During the spiritual awakening process, or merely the process of waking up to the fact there is more to this world than first meets the eye, we can often get drawn into other thought processes and ideas. The process of awakening, spiritual or not, can be an uncomfortable and sometimes frightening, bewildering and confusing experience. At this time we will often reach out for something that is familiar and comforting to us rather than take the plunge and forge ahead into the unknown, This is the time where we can become trapped again into another belief system and can be, one again, ensnared into the Matrix.
Whether you believe it or not, there are higher and lower forces at work in the Universe. The higher forces (including your Higher Self), whether you believe in God, Goddess, angels, higher beings or the power of Source, are always trying to find a way to ascend, to improve, to raise the vibration of this world and its inhabitants. On the opposite end of the scale there are the lower forces trying to do the opposite and keep the vibration low, to keep people trapped, in fear and in the dark, unknowing, subservient and obedient. These forces know all too well knowledge is power. To ascend is to gain power, personal power, and for far too long, human beings have given their power away.
For many a century, or even millennia, the human mind has been conditioned to obey, to accept the program, the conditioning, to accept that the unknown is as scary and as dangerous as the deepest darkest jungle, or the barren wilderness. There is nothing out there. Nothing to see. You will only get hurt. Or die. Better to stay within the safe confines of the program or the system, right?
But what if that system, program or theory makes the human mind trapped and miserable? What if the theory people are clinging to and living by is causing them so much suffering and pain they see no way out of it? What if that system or theory suggests a person allows for the mistreatment or bad behaviour of others, to make excuses or allowances because it is ‘divinely ordained’, ‘part of the mission’ or ‘the Universe’s/God’s plan for you’? If that theory or system is causing misery and heartbreak to the ones who are believing in it, how can that possibly be for the highest good? If your heart is breaking and aching beyond endurance, then it is not open to unconditional love and cannot feel that love for all beings. You are not awakening. You are not developing as a spiritual being. You are not ascending. You are slowly descending into your own personal hell.
It is time to break the bonds. It is time for human beings to start trusting themselves and the gifts their Creator gave them – a brilliant, spiritual mind, an everlasting soul, the ability to love unconditionally, the ability to transcend this dimension into the 5th, 6th and 7th, the gifts of second sight and all of the supernormal traits that have long been suppressed by the systems that did not want the truth to be revealed. It is time to take back the personal power that humans have given away for so long.
Beings (and I am also talking about humans and Grimalkins) are unique and sovereign souls. Some systems will have you believe you need to go through certain people, or to be in union with another human being in order to be whole and complete or to fulfil some sort of ‘soul journey’. This is not true.
You are complete and whole already. You are an individual soul. You do not need another to ‘complete you’. You do not need the love of another to make things happen.
You are already CONNECTED TO SOURCE. You are a SOVEREIGN SOUL.
You do not need to wait on another to ‘awaken’ or ‘do their work’ or ‘catch up’. You do not need something outside of yourself to validate your mission or your existence. You do not need to be in ‘union’ with anyone.
YOU NEED TO BE IN UNION WITH YOURSELF.
That means you love yourself first, take care of yourself first, forgive yourself and work on healing those wounds that have long held you back. No-one in this world or the next will ever be able to do that for you. The inner child work is essential here. Only you can do that.
YOU HEAL YOU. YOU LOVE YOU. YOU FORM THAT PRECIOUS BOND OF TRUST WITH YOURSELF. YOU CONNECT WITH SOURCE. IT IS AS EASY AS BREATHING AND EATING.
How Do You Get To This Point?
The time of letting go comes after one has truly exhausted all other possibilities. In the story of Buddha, the Enlightened One came to realise that that extreme self-denial, discipline and high meditative states were simply not enough and so decided on the middle way – neither luxury nor poverty. Self reflection and his experience of life and the truths behind it enabled him to achieve enlightenment. The Buddha looked WITHIN not WITHOUT and found the answers he sought.
Many people fear this process. This is understandable. Many fear what they might see, fear how they may feel if they go to the dark places in their minds and hearts and so look for external solutions – partners, sex, money, work, addictions. But none of these satisfy the deep longing for peace which can only be found within. And there are plenty of traders and performers willing to tout their wares to the sad, desperate and lonely (I am not talking about genuine readers as I am a reader myself). Many offer ‘solutions’ in the way of specific theories and belief systems that sell the idea that their suffering is meant to be for some higher soul purpose and, if they just hang on in there and suffer that little bit more, everything will work out in the end. They are ‘doing their work’, ‘the other is coming towards you soon’, or ‘wanting to communicate but are afraid to for [insert reason/excuse]’. Of course, it never does. It is like the Rapture – the date keeps changing and so do the rules. It is a game that cannot be won other than by those who make up the rules, leaving the heartbroken and the lonely holding onto an empty cup that will never be filled. It is in the very nature of the human to be loved and to dangle the idea of a love that will never come before the lost and the lonely is cruel, cynical and deeply unethical.
Only at the point of giving up on everything, even life itself, do we often see the light. It may come as the rising of a new dawn or it may come as a lightning bolt that tears your life asunder. But the destruction of all we know is an essential part of the process of Becoming. It is at this point we surrender – to God, to Jesus, to the Goddess, to Source or whatever belief you hold – and let go. Utterly. And to let go is to become a child again. To allow the Source to see you there, standing naked and unafraid, with the last of the old life falling away, the negative parts of the Ego dying. The process I speak of it painful and yet deeply euphoric. The purges that follow, traumatic but deeply healing and cathartic. It has to hurt if it is to heal. In order to know light you must first walk through the darkness. There is no other way. Holding onto the old systems and programs will never make you happy or whole.
So How Do You Get To This Place?
The first thing you will start to notice is the feeling that ‘something’ isn’t quite right. In the beginning you may not be able to put your finger on it but, over time, you will start to see that things are not fitting together as they once did. DO NOT IGNORE THIS. This is your intuition, or your ‘Spidey Senses’ working as they should. Beliefs and ideas you once held as gospel no longer sit right with you. You begin to question everything, even yourself. This is perfectly normal. What isn’t normal is NOT questioning anything.
- As you start to question everything, those around you will start to question YOU. Your sanity, your state of mind. Do not doubt yourself at this early stage. You are starting to awaken and leaving the old notions, ideas, programs and beliefs behind.
- Others will want to keep you in the Matrix. They will challenge you, even go as far as to say you need psychiatric help. You do not. Stay the course.
- Find some useful beginners meditation videos on Youtube to get you started. Learning to clear your mind and forge that essential connection to Source and to your Self, your inner core. Think of yourself as a fortress or a temple. You are your sanctuary. You do not need anything else. You don’t need any special training or classes. There are plenty of helpful meditation guides online for you to use.
- Remember – you do not need anyone to validate your existence or your experience. We hear a lot about others being ‘invalidated’ by others. You can only invalidate yourself. You are ultimately responsible for yourself. No-one else. Own yourself. Take care of yourself and your body, mind and spirit.
- No-one is responsible for how you feel. No-one is responsible for your happiness. Never place your happiness in the hands of another. Do not give away your power like that. You are not responsible for the happiness of others either. Accept personal responsibility. Own your mistakes and rectify them if you can.
- Change what you can and accept what you cannot. Life happens. You cannot control life, but you can control how it affects you. Take ownership of how you feel during troubled times. Seek help when you need it but do not fall into the trap of expecting others to solve your problems for you. YOU have all the answers you need. You just need to look in the right places, or have patience and the answers will come when you are not looking for them.
- Accept you know nothing, or very little about the world. I don’t mean this in an offensive way. But be open to everything. Practice discernment and critical thinking. If something does not fit, don’t try to make it fit. If you do not agree, accept you do not agree and move on.
- Not everyone is going to agree with you. Getting angry and arguing the toss solves nothing. Before engaging in an argument, ask yourself – is it worth the time and effort? What will I gain from this? Does it really matter? Can I spend my time and energy in a better and more productive way? It’s not backing down, it’s simply not engaging. There is a difference.
- Not everyone has your best interests at heart. Beware of those who come into your life and claim to ‘make things better’ or ‘save you’. If you are vulnerable, there are those who will latch onto you and will make themselves indispensable in your life. They do so because, more often than not, they have co-dependence issues and need constant validation in order to feel ‘whole’ and ‘complete’. These people will often be very intense very quickly – claiming to be ‘soul-mates’ or ‘best friends’. Be very careful. A lot of these individuals are predatory and will often exhibit unstable behaviours bordering on criminal such as coercive, emotionally and mentally abusive behaviour, and stalking. During the awakening process, co-dependents around you will hold on even tighter and escalate their behaviour as, at some point, you will come to understand the nature of the situation and take appropriate action.
- You have a choice who you associate with. At this time you will find yourself both losing and gaining friends. As you ascend, the friends you once had will no longer resonate with you as they once did. Do not feel guilty about moving on. New pastures await. You always have a choice about who you have in your life. If you choose good, healthy relationships, you will have a good healthy experience with those people. If you choose drama, co-dependency, manipulation and tantrums, then you will receive nothing but misery and depression. This in turn, will affect all aspects of your life – work, other relationships, family, health. Remember – you always have a choice and choices have consequences however unintended. You are who you associate with.
- You will begin to suffer from bouts of depression. This is entirely normal. Your old programs are breaking down. They have to in order to make way for new, healthier ones to take their place. As you awaken, you will veer between depression and euphoria. I suggest you seek counselling if you feel the depression if negatively impacting your life. There may be underlying issues you need help with.
- Engage with inner child work. If your childhood was less that perfect, it is worth addressing your inner child. Some counselling services provide this support. Alternatively, there are helpful meditations online that will guide you through the inner child healing process. Inner child work is essential if you want to heal fully.
- You may find yourself interested in subjects that did not interest you before. READ. READ. READ. Remember – knowledge is power but again, do not get trapped in another false belief loop that will make you miserable.
- Knowledge should make you feel happy, light, excited and full of joy. If something or a theory, belief system or program makes you feel uncomfortable or unhappy, then it is NOT FOR YOU. Do not feel obliged to partake in it. Whatever lowers your vibration and makes you sad and miserable is to be avoided. That is NOT to say you need to avoid your feelings.
- FEEL YOUR FEELINGS. Never avoid your feelings. Part of the problem humans have is that they feel the need to hide their emotions. At this time you will be feeling very emotional. It is VITAL you feel ALL your emotions. Laugh, cry, feel joy, feel misery. Accept all your emotions and feel them freely and without guilt or shame. Never apologise for your feelings for you apologise for the truth. Be at peace with your feelings and they will not haunt you as they once did.
This is by no means an exhaustive list. The awakening process is huge and complex and life-changing. But if one begins with the small things, bigger and more meaningful things will follow. Start by knowing that you are one soul, one being, a spiritual being with a direct connection to God/Goddess/Source. Everything is entirely within your power. Don’t give it away to those who claim to know how to ‘make it better’, ‘know the answers’. No-one can save you except yourself. You will never find true happiness outside of yourself if you continue to plug the emotional leaks with those just like you who are seeking answers of their own. It can only lead to misery, depression, suffering and ruin.
If you need help and support, please, always took to those who work within the light. There are those who work, not from Source, but from Ego. Be mindful of these people.
TAKE THE POWER YOU ONCE GAVE AWAY TO OTHERS AND GIVE IT BACK TO YOURSELF. THAT IS WHERE THE MAGIC LIES. THAT IS WHEN TRUE MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN.
Your Friend in Love and Light